Job Title: Content Development Specialist
Position Detail: Salary based on Talent & Experience
We are looking for a qualified Content Development Specialist to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include posting/sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative skills. As a Content Development Specialist, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee ALL marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Proven work experience as a Content Development Specialist.
- Hands on experience with MS Office.
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Must be experiences with social media.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field preferred.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets of clients.
- Collaborate with our marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout for clients.
- Create and publish engaging content. (Photos, Videos)
- Edit, proofread and improve posts.
- Ensure brand consistency for all clients.
- Optimize content according to SEO.
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure internal team and clients are on board.
- Ensure compliance with law. (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
Job Title: Sales Professional
Position Detail: Salary + Commission
The ideal candidate for this position must have a proven track record in the outdoor industry. Also, the candidate must be a results-driven, self-starter individual whose primary responsibility is to continue to grow the company through successful sales strategy.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Self-starter who can operate well in a collaborative team environment.
- Organized and detailed.
- Proficient with technology.
- Passion for the outdoors.
- Relocation is not required. (Residency in Midwest a major plus!!)
- Developing, executing, and managing organizational plans including sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Maintain relationships.
- Seasonal travel to trade shows.
- Collaborate with teammates while maintaining a positive and professional attitude.